Sunday, February 3, 2008

Creating multimedia project

I loved the powerpoint presentation that we created! I think that this would be such a great project to get kids to truly think about history and see the relevance that it has to our lives even today. I have a long way to go before I could instruct students in doing this , but I feel now that I get the idea and see how it could work.

1 comment:

Zach Splitt said...

PowerPoint is such a life saver for a teacher. I used it a great deal when I was student teaching last semester and the students all took to it very well. The simple act of being able to actually SEE what you are talking about, or discussing, is incredibly important to them. As a program itself, it insn't too hard to get used to, and should prove no problem for you in the future.